Travel Management Service
Castle Hill Travel specialises in exceptional service and travel expertise for business travellers. We understand that business travel needs to be cost effective, flexible and secure. Our travel managers have comprehensive destination knowledge for city, regional, interstate and international bookings and will source the best available travel route based on route directness, cost of fares, company travel policies and individual booking requirements. It’s extremely importance to us that we build and maintain strong relationships with all our clients insuring 24/7 service support and comprehensive travel reporting. We are flexible and diligent when it comes to personal preferences for business travel and will work closely with the corporate culture of each business.
Duty of Care
Risk management planning is a vital part of protecting business travellers. Castle Hill Travel can assist you in developing a thorough plan that ensures you are taking the appropriate steps to provide duty of care from travel-related risks.
• Do you have a central travel policy that you have supplied to Castle Hill Travel with the profiles for every employee?
• Do you conduct all bookings through Castle Hill Travel and ensure company-wide compliance with your policy? In the event of an incident or emergency, we need to readily locate your traveller/s.
• Have you organised comprehensive travel insurance for your travellers?
• Do you advise your travellers on all health-related requirements (e.g. vaccinations and precautionary medication) before they depart?
• Can you identify any potential safety hazards prior to every business trip?
• Do you ensure all visa, passport and foreign currency exchange matters have been organised prior to departure?
A Travel Policy is intended to facilitate business-required travel, while managing costs and maintaining efficient business processes. The objectives are to protect the safety and wellbeing of all persons travelling. To provide management with a reporting/tracking tool for staff travel expenses, and ensure all expenditure complies.
Castle Hill Travel can provide you with a number of insurance options from single trip insurance to annual multi trip insurance. All options should be discussed with our travel manager and detailed in your business travel policy.
Company and Personal Travel Profiles
Company and Personal Travel Profiles detail individual travel preferences and information which helps us manage each individual travel request and company travel policies. All information collected and used is strictly in accordance with the Privacy Act and Castle Hill Travel’s privacy procedures. We understand that your privacy is very important and Castle Hill Travel is committed to protecting your privacy.
Management Information Reporting and Travel Reviews
Castle Hill Travel can provide you with a comprehensive analysis of your business travel either on a monthly or quarterly basis. We are also available to review your travel and discuss opportunities which can provide savings on future bookings.